This post originally appeared here and was written by Whitney Gibson, and Jordan Cohen on June 30, 2016 Unauthorized sales of products on third-party websites like eBay is significantly impacting many businesses. In short, we recommend a three-step program for addressing these unauthorized sellers as follows, with more details listed below. First, a company should revise […]
About Guest Poster
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Guest Poster contributed 2 entries already.
Entries by Guest Poster
This post originally appeared here and was written by Whitney Gibson, Adam Sherman and Jordan Cohen on September 6, 2016 Manufacturers implement minimum advertised price (MAP) policies to control the prices at which retailers can advertise their products. MAP policies are often thought of as memorializing agreements between manufacturers and authorized retailers regarding the lowest prices at […]
- The Top 3 Risks of Ignoring Your One Star Amazon Reviews
- How Chinese Sellers Are Manipulating Amazon – Stolen Amazon Data, Zombie Accounts, & Fake Reviews
- Amazon Brand Registry – A Key to Content Control on Amazon
- Amazon Stopped Buying My Products – How to Find a 3rd Party Seller
- How to Increase Sales on Amazon